Sunday, November 11, 2018

A New Site (in case you missed it)

If there's anyone still checking this blog out (boy, you are dedicated), I have moved to a new URL and platform. The reasons for doing so can be found in the post below, in which I lament the direction that companies like Google and Facebook are heading in. I was an early adopter of many Google products, but over the past year or so, have been weaning myself off the Google platform, and the blog was no exception. The benefits of visibility pale in comparison with what you have to give up (with privacy being one of many) to be on ad-based platforms, and although my departure from them may not mean a whole lot, it is at least something I can control.

With that said, I've set up shop on my own site, using the WordPress platform. All the content from this blog, from 2002 onwards has been moved as well. I hope to see you there!




No comments:

Post a Comment