Sunday, August 07, 2005

Closing Time

This is probably the final entry of this blog as it is currently constituted. But don't fret; I'm moving to a new location, and the format shouldn't change much at all.

The new location is at SportsBlogs, a group of blogs headlined by Athletics Nation. My blog will be called "Let's Go Tribe," and the URL is www.letsgotribe.com. In other words, if you found my blog (and its convoluted address), you should find this new destination easy to remember.

I appreciate all of you for making this blog what it is today, and look forward to making the new iteration even better. I'm going to continue some of my long-dormant projects at LGT, including my 2002 retrospective, prospect profiles, rating the Top 100 Players in Indians History, and a host of other things. And of course, I will still be posting my thoughts on the day-to-day happenings of the Cleveland Indians. I invite you, the readers, to take a more active role in the new blog by creating diaries, or simply commenting on my posts. I've been very impressed with the quality of comments lately, and hopefully that will continue as well, for I feel reader participation is the lifeblood of my blog; without it, I'm just some idiot writing in cyberspace. I will make every effort to respond to comments or e-mail, so if you have any suggestions for future content, be sure to make them known.

See you on the other side!

-Ryan Richards

New Site

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:40 PM

    Looking forward to the new location, and I'll be reading your excellent work there. By the way, did you ever write under the name Ryno at FIC? Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon,

    No, I've never posted under that name.

    And thanks for the compliments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:53 AM

    Please make sure that your new sight has all the stat lines on the side. I notcied that Top Prospects and rostors are missing. It will be sad if you have to sacrifice that for advertising.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon,

    I've incorporated much of the sidebar material from this site to the new one. I've also updated the depth chart, so you can view the minor-league rosters that way.

    ReplyDelete