Friday, February 20, 2004

A New Option

Major League Baseball has informed the Indians that they have "found" a fourth option year for Alex Escobar. So now, after planning the entire winter of having Alex on the major-league roster, the Indians suddenly have a lot more flexibility in determining their outfield. Of course, the obvious question to MLB is "What took you so long?" I know the transaction rules of baseball are labyrinthian, but when MLB has to struggle to understand its own rules, something has to change.

Since I've posted my blog on baseballblogs, I've gotten some requests for links, so I'm starting a series of links pages, one per team. So, If you have a blog you'd like to share, please email me at the address in the top left-hand corner of the screen.

My first linked blog is Rooftop Report, a Cubs blog. While looking at it, I realized how far I have to go as far as site design goes :)

A Quick Site Update

I'm half-way done with the minor-league profile updates, and the rest should be done in a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment